Friday, December 26, 2008

The Arrival of Theo


I have had word from Emily of the safe arrival of Theo which she has posted on her blog. Emily was the winner of last months competition and its going to be very difficult this month as the number and quality of entries is amazing. See them for yourselves on the website. There are only a few more days to get your entry in. Another five FTB's have been adopted which is very exciting. They should be with their hopefully excited owners as they were Christmas gifts.

Coming soon I have an exciting project to tell you about based on the Jules Verne novel Around the World in Eighty days. I'm also working on more activities to keep you entertained on the website as well as links to other cool sites I've been visiting.

I hope everybody had a great christmas.

1 comment:

Pirka said...

Aww, I love him of course! I'm sorry about the crappy webcam picture, though.