Tuesday, December 2, 2008

And the Winner is.....

So its the 1st of December and I have to say I was really impressed with the entries to the first FTB draw. I know they always say it was so hard to pick a winner but it really was ! Thanks to everyone who took part. But without further ado, the winner is Emily Bricker's "Theo". Special mention to goes to Ethan for Biblo and Emily Burford for her entry Besse. The winner will get their design made into a custom FTB which I will be making in the next week and gets to keep it. So if you want one of your own get sketching and email your entries for the Jan 1st FTB draw. If you want to see all the entries click on the link.
Biblo by Ethan Hughes.
Besse by Emily Burford.

1 comment:

Pirka said...

Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh!! Thank you so much!! I also love that you put the runners up on there, all of the entries are so good!! Congrats to everyone who entered.

Thank you so much. :)

I can't wait to see him 'in the plush'!

~ Emily B.